How to send a Group Email
Included in the cost of your subscription, BigContacts has a Group email feature that allows you to filter a list of contacts and send an email to all email addresses at once. The contacts will NOT see each
The group email function is limited to a list of 100 email addresses or fewer. This means you can send several group emails per day, but you must keep each group email to 100 or
Building the list for your Group Email
- Click on the “Reports” tab
- Use the “Advanced Search/Report Builder” to filter a list for your email. In the image below we are showing an example of using some filters. You can select any fields you like, but do select the email field (personal fields section for personal email and office fields for the business email).
(CLICK HERE for information on how to perform
a "Advanced Search".)
- After you have all of your filters in place you will then want to select the orange “View Contacts” button to display the list for your group email
- Scan the list to verify that you
in facthave selected the desired criteria to create the list you want
- After reviewing the contacts, click on "Send Group Email"
- After you click on "Send Group Email" your list will load and you will see the email sending window. Click where it says "Please choose email type" and select from "Personal" or "Business email address.