Schedule a Meeting
- From the contact record, you will select the "Actions" button
- From the list that appears you will select the "Schedule Meeting" link
- The pop-up will open and you are ready to enter the details of the meeting
- After you have finished you will then select the "Schedule Meeting" button in the pop-up
From the Calendar
- On the calendar, there are 3 different views (Day, Week and Month) and the view will determine what you see when you go to schedule a meeting.
- Day OR Week Views - in both of these views you will click on a specific time in the meetings section labeled. When you click in this section a popup opens up with the date and time already filled in. You are now ready to search for and select the contact you are meeting with and enter the remaining details of your meeting
- Month View - In this view, you will simply click anywhere in the box for the date you want and here you will see a small menu open that gives you 3 different choices as shown in the screenshot below.