Task Manager Report
BigContacts has a report called the Task Manager which allows you to see if you and your team are completing tasks on time. When you set up a custom task in the Admin tab you have the option of entering/setting a "Service Standard". A service standard is a benchmark you set to identify how many days it should take to complete a task after it has been assigned.
To access the Task Manager Report:
- Click on the "Reports" Tab
- In the "Standard Reports" section on the right, under "Activity Reports" click on the "Task Manager" link.
- Where it says "Select a period when tasks were assigned" use the drop-down menu to select a period when tasks were assigned
- On the right you will see some radio buttons. The default will be "Selected Month", but you may also choose to see "this quarter" and "all Open Tasks".
- Click on the orange "Submit" button and if there is any data based on your parameters/data collected from custom tasks that have been assigned it will display below.
Note: You can print this report by clicking on the "Print" link/Printer icon