Login Help (username and password)
Can't remember my username
Your username is your email address. When you log into your account the username and password must be an exact match. Be careful if you cut and paste your username or password because if there is an extra space it will cause your username and/or password not to be exact.
I need to change my username
When you change your username you are changing the email your contacts see when you send them an email from the system. To change your username click on the gear icon in the upper right corner and select "Update Profile".
Can't remember my password
When you log into your account the username and password must be an exact match. Passwords are case sensitive.
If you cannot remember your password you can have a temporary one emailed to you by entering your username (email address) here: https://app.bigcontacts.com/password/recovery
Need to inactivate/remove a user
I thought I knew my login credentials, but they are not working:
Login credentials need to be exact. Below are some login Tips:
- Be sure to use the correct login page: https://app.bigcontacts.com/login
- Also, be sure to use the email address you used to sign up for the account.
- Manually type in the username and password. If it was entered incorrectly the first time and then the browser was told to "save" it, it may be auto-loading the incorrect username or password.
- Passwords are case sensitive
I need to change the username/password for one of my users
At any time, any Admin user on the system can reset a password for any user. Here are the steps!
1) Click on the Admin Tab and in the "Manage Users" section, click on "Add/Edit Users"
2) To Change the PASSWORD click on the key icon in the row for the user
To change the USERNAME, click on the pencil icon in the row for the user