Creating an Email Signature
BigContacts allows you to create an email signature that will automatically be added to any email you send directly from inside the system by clicking on a contact's email address.
Creating your email signature
Adding an image to your email signature
- When you are in the Email text editor look for the "picture icon". This is located to the left of the "flash" icon (circle with an "f" in the middle)
- When you click the "Picture" icon you will see a space to insert a URL. This is where you can paste an "Image Location"
- NOTE: To ensure that your image can be viewed by most email programs you will not want to have any spaces in the file name/URL
Locating the URL for the image you wish to use:
- Google Chrome - Go to an image on a website and right-click on the image, then select "Copy Image URL"
- - Go to an image on a website and right-click on the image, then select "Copy Image Location"
- Safari or Opera - Go to an image on a website and right-click on the image, then select Copy Image Address
- then select properties and this will open a window where you will copy and paste the "Address URL"
- Once you have the Image Location on your clipboard you can paste it into the "URL" field back in the BigContacts Email screen
- You can change the Width and Height of the image by changing the number in the "width" and "height" fields
- You can remove an image border by placing a value of "0" (zero) into the "Border" field
- When you are finished, click on the green "OK" button