Save your login credentials for quick access on your smartphone
Have your mobile Safari browser remember your login info!
Below are the necessary steps that you can take to ensure that your Safari browser on your iPhone is automatically saving and refilling your username and password.
Step 1 - Select the "Settings" icon that has the image of a gear on it
Step 2 - On the screen that appears, scroll down and select the "safari" icon
Step 3 - On this next screen find and select the link labeled " Password & Auto-fill"
Step 4 - On the next screen that appears you will want to make sure you have "Names and Password" turned on
It may take one more time of logging in and you may eve be prompted to verify that you wish to save this info for this site. Going forward your iPhone will remember and auto-fill your login info!
Windows Smartphone Instructions
Adding a Website to Your Favorites
1. In Internet Explorer , open the website you'd like to save.
2. Tap More > Add to Favorites.
3. Internet Explorer automatically fills in the name and web address (URL) of the site.
4. If you need to make any changes, tap inside a text box. When you've finished, tap Done .
Note: At this time, you can't import favorites from your computer to your phone.
To Open, Edit, or Delete a Favorite
1. In Internet Explorer , tap More > Favorites. (Or, if you've set the address bar button to favorites, just tap that.)
2. Click until you see the name of the favorite you want, and then do one of the following:
o To Open a site, tap it.
o To Edit a site, tap and hold it, and then tap Edit to type a new name or address.
o To Remove a site from your list, tap and hold it, and then tap Delete.