Advanced Search / Report Builder
2. Check off the fields you'd like to include in your report
3. In the "Filtering Conditions" column, use the drop-down menu to choose how to filter this particular field. The default is "Contains," which is the most common option as it will search for contacts that contain any part of what you will be entering into the box to the right (in the "Value to match for the field" column).
The other Filtering Conditions are:
- "Is" (Must be an exact match),
- "Is Blank" (looking for contacts who have NO data in the field you selected to the left in the "Field Name" column), and
- "does not contain" (looking for contacts who do NOT contain the value you will be entering into the box to the right in the "Value to Match" column).
4. Depending "Value to Match. Depending on the field name you chose for the row, you may see a drop-down menu, radio buttons, or a date selector, but the most common will be a plain text box. This is where you enter (or select) a value you would like to filter by based on what you have selected in the previous "Filtering Conditions" column.
5. After you have selected all of the fields, filtering conditions, and field values for your advanced search, click the "View Contacts" button to run the report and list the contacts below.
6. You will be automatically redirected to the "Manage your results" section. Here you can perform the following actions for the populated list.
- Create Group Task
- Send Group Email (up to 100 contacts per group email)
- Add Group Note
- Save Custom Report
- Export to Excel or PDF