Create a Custom Single-Step Task
Tasks are essential to keeping track of the things you need to do on a day-to-day basis. In order to work faster and more effectively, we encourage you to pre-load all of the tasks that you regularly perform in the course of your day.
Note: You must have Administrative permissions to create a custom task.
You can add Tasks to your account as follows:
- Select the "Admin" tab in the left navigation menu
- Locate the "Manage Modules" section in admin screen (second block from the right)
- Click on the "Task Module" link in this section
- You will see an orange button labeled "Add Task". Select this and create your new Task.
- In the "Add Task" screen, type in the name of your custom task into the "Task Name" field.
- Click on the orange "Save Task" button to save this custom task.
- Now, when you are in a contact record assigning a task you will see this custom task and will be able to select it to save some time.