How to Add Contacts
There are 3 ways contacts can be entered into the system.
1. Enter them manually
- Click on the "Add Contact" button in the upper right
- If you have a first name and last name ONLY, fill out the first and last name fields, any other fields you like, and click on the orange "Add Contact" button.
- If you have a Company name ONLY, fill in the company name field, any other fields you like, and click on the orange "Add Contact" button.
2. Upload a list of contacts from a .CSV spreadsheet
3. Connect your web form so that contacts are automatically added to your system when someone submits their contact information from a form on your website.
- If the system is not allowing you save a contact because it appears there is a field that is required, if you have the correct right permissions, you can click on the Admin tab, then on the "Customize Account" link located in the "Manage My Account" section. There you will see a sub-tab labeled "Hide/ Require Fields" where you can review and edit any fields you currently have marked as "Required".