How to Create a New Marketing Email for Lists
Develop your email marketing campaigns for contact lists. Use all your customer and prospects data collected in BigContacts CRM to send out emails that lead to conversions.
By creating email marketing campaigns for contact lists:
- Target users based on their activity.
- Nurture relationships with email drips.
A few use cases of this feature would be:
- Schedule emails for a specific date and time. Perfect for events, holidays, birthdays, and sales teams.
- Make sure the right message gets to the right person. Group your audience into segments based on almost any factor/list.
- Personalize your emails based on any contact information you have. Your emails feel personal when you send exactly what your contacts want to see. Also, more people engage with your emails.
To create an email marketing campaign for contact lists:
Step 1: In your ProProfs BigContacts account,
- Go to Marketing >> Email on the left panel.
- Click ‘Create Email’ to start creating a new email campaign.
- Enter the subject and body of your email. You can format your message using different styles, fonts, adding images, links, etc.
- You can use the 'Preview Email' button to check how your email will appear to the recipients.
- Once done, click ‘Settings’ to proceed.
- Enter your campaign name, sender’s name, and email address.
- Click ‘Who to send’ to proceed.
- Select the ‘Recipients list’ from the drop-down. You can choose multiple contacts list saved in your CRM account.
When you select lists, you can see the total number of selected lists and contacts in those lists at the bottom.
- Click ‘Done’ to finalize the email recipients.
- Click ‘Send’ to proceed.
Step 5: Choose to send the email immediately or schedule it for a future date & time, as per your preferences.
Step 6: Click ‘Save & Done’ to finalize the changes and return to the main menu.
Step 7: You have a list of created emails on the main menu where you can perform the following operations:
- You can edit or delete a campaign.
- You can create a copy of a particular campaign.
- You can change the status of a campaign.
- You can also choose to bulk edit the campaigns, i.e., delete or change their status, by clicking on the checkbox to select the titles excluding the default ones.
How to Send Personalized Marketing Emails to Contact Lists?
You can personalize the email message by using the email and letter template merge fields.
- Go to this link.
- Simply copy the fields you want to include in your email.
- Paste the fields in your email body and customize the message accordingly.
Here's what a personalized email will look like to the recipient:
ProProfs BigContacts provide you with default email templates that are ready to edit.
You can edit a template or create its copy by hovering over the title and selecting your desired option.
That is all about creating marketing emails for your saved contact lists.